Wednesday 20 June 2012

Mum of Three Wins £1.3 Million Playing Online Bingo

Mum of three Lisa Potter got a bit fed up when her partner Terry Goodman was watching the Spain vs Republic of Ireland game last Thursday evening and decided to cure her boredom by playing online bingo. However it seems luck was on Lisa's side as a quick bingo game to cure her boredom turned into a £1,364,745.23 jackpot win. Lisa placed a £5 bet on Ladbrokes Bingo and told news reporters "I had a spare minute and wanted to get away from the football so I decided to log on. As soon as I saw the size of the jackpot I thought it was worth a go and couldn't believe my eyes when it said that I'd won."

                                                                     (photo: PR EYE)
Lisa from Whitney, Oxfordshire said she plans to spend her new fortune on a luxury family holiday and a new car but explained the first thing on her list was to buy a new house for the family. 

For the latest Bingo news visit www.ballsupbingo.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment